SUSTAINABLE ARTISTRY COACHING
You love your art. You love it in your life. You feel there could be more to all this creative fabulousness. Whether you’re full-time, part-time, amateur or professional, sustainable artistry is about achieving the balance you need to keep creating. With email and telephone coaching sessions, the answers to how will be coaxed out of hiding.
PERFECT FOR: Anyone wanted to stretch their boundaries in their art and profession. Clients have included new and seasoned teachers, professional artists wanting to craft a career change, recent graduates ready to form a plan on which city to create a new artistic home… If you are sick of feeling depleted of energy, flow, hope, time and/or cash, and you’re ready to start asking hard questions and dreaming big again, then this is for you.
Jess Pillmore is a true professional at what she does. Two Parts Magician and One giant part Mamma Bear. In her care, she makes daring comfortable. She coaxes, prods, pokes, then pulls back the curtain and reveals the goods you didn’t even know were hidden in you. I’ve had plenty of mentors and teachers who “get you there” but none as safe and pure as Jess. She is exuberant, playful and incredibly knowledgeable in her field. I do believe she is an expert guide. Her positive psychology is addicting.
– Jennifer Riker (Actor, Full-time Theatre Arts teacher, K-8)
(1) 90-120 minute phone consultation (or Gchat text messaging session for the hearing impaired) exploring one major aspect of your artistic and/or business focus. It includes a detailed questionnaire to focus your intention for the talk and a recorded mp3 of the call.
Cost – $250
This is up your alley, if:
- You’re secure in your craft, but itching for a boost.
- You were questioning a few paths already cooking in your brain and need guidance with playful “What if?!” poking.
- You want a “Yes, I could do all that!” roller coaster of possibilities as we brainstorm and clarify on a specific subject.
- You feel stagnant and are ready to pick yourself instead of wait for others to pick you.
- You’re a self-starter that needs a little push occasionally… And then watch you go!
This is Not your bag, if:
- You’re looking for one-size-fits-all directions.
- You’re currently unable to articulate what you really dream of doing (even in a whisper).
- You are on the edge of a major life change (we can take it in chunks).
.HOW CAN I HELP? LET’S RAISE THE STAKES. YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Write us: info [@] creativelyindependent.net